[GRASS5] Porting list

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu Nov 18 08:26:45 EST 2004

I think there are unresolved issues here - I see that the floating
point prohibition in r.statistics seems to be gone, but in a silly test
example I just tried testing r.statistics against r.average using a
floating point base map, and I get output from r.average, but all NULLs
from r.statistics using method=average.