[GRASS5] d.m - d.what.vect

Stephan Holl sholl at gmx.net
Wed Nov 24 06:18:44 EST 2004

Hello Moritz,

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:23:36 +0100 (CET) "Moritz Lennert"
<mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> > How many users do have the problem with form?
>
> I don't know.
>
> If it is only a problem for a few and the checkbox exists (I have to
> admit that I never noticed it) than I would agree to your suggestion.

I do not know ether.
But can it be that it is only a debian-specific topic? We have SuSe and
debian-boxes here, on SuSe it works with onening the form, on debian it
will not open any boxes...
Probably a first step to discover the reason for that?!

Anyway, if only a few people have problems with opening forms, I aggree
with Radim to default to form-output again.

just my 0.02¢

Cheers
	Stephan

--