[GRASS5] d.m - d.what.vect

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Nov 24 09:53:09 EST 2004

I often don't see European exchanges until the next morning. I want to
reiterate that, in addition to some Debian systems mentioned here, form mode
fails on all Mac systems. Given the number of hits on my mirror for Lorenzo
Moretti's Mac binaries that's a fair number of folks.

Again, the d.m menus pull up the normal tcltk dialog (same as typing
d.what.vect) that defaults to form mode.

Michael

On 11/24/04 4:18 AM, "Stephan Holl" <sholl at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello Moritz,
>
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:23:36 +0100 (CET) "Moritz Lennert"
> <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:
>
>>> How many users do have the problem with form?
>>
>> I don't know.
>>
>> If it is only a problem for a few and the checkbox exists (I have to
>> admit that I never noticed it) than I would agree to your suggestion.
>
> I do not know ether.
> But can it be that it is only a debian-specific topic? We have SuSe and
> debian-boxes here, on SuSe it works with onening the form, on debian it
> will not open any boxes...
> Probably a first step to discover the reason for that?!
>
> Anyway, if only a few people have problems with opening forms, I aggree
> with Radim to default to form-output again.
>
> just my 0.02¢
>
> Cheers
> Stephan

School of Human, Evolution and Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671