[GRASS5] Re: v.database

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Thu Nov 25 11:46:15 EST 2004

Sorry, but it does not work as I expected. I have got access to
Postres with schemas and I discoverd that it is impossible to
GRANT SELECT ON SCHEMA. To give access to a table in schema
you must user must:
GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA myschema to user1;
GRANT SELECT ON  myschema.mytable to user1;

=> vector and database modules or database drivers must
GRANT SELECT ON created tables automaticaly to some group.

And I have no idea how. We can use db_create_table() in vector modules
(should be used anyway) but what to do with tables created by
db.execute?

Radim