[GRASS5] Polygons in GRASS

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 08:37:53 EDT 2004

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004, DrakeGis wrote:

>   What you mean by vector entities, I have two polygons... or are
> speacking about the lines that form such polygons ?

I think I mean that all the lines that form the first polygon/area should
have the same attribute number as each other, and that all the lines that
form the second area should have the same attribute number as each other,
but different from the lines that form the first area.
It sounds a bit like you had two maps, each with one area, and all the
lines forming the areas in both maps all had the same attribute number.
But I'm not too sure.

Paul