[GRASS5] GRASS users survey 2004 - last test

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 28 11:13:23 EDT 2004

Moritz Lennert wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Before officially launching the GRASS users survey 2004 we would like to
> ask you to test it and tell us whether it seems feasible and
> understandable to you. It should not take much more than 5 minutes.
>
> So please try the questionnaire at
> http://moritz.homelinux.org/grass_survey/ and tell us what you think. If
> the test is successful we would like to launch the survey as soon as
> possible.

it looks good - just a small comment, for question 7 ast 2 options
are too close - I actually could not select any of the answers -
I suggest to change "it is almost perfect" to "very good".
For most things I did not want to put usable, but can be better, as I
feel
that the capabilities are better than that, but I certainly did not feel
that it is almost perfect, so something in-between was missing.

Helena