[GRASS5] GRASS users survey 2004 - last test

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 11:13:46 EDT 2004

Some feedback for you - my "humble opinions":

Part I, questions 4 and 5 - why not allow multiple answers?  I, for
example, use both a Linux system and a MacOS X system almost every day,
picking just one is very arbitrary for me, even though the question
says "normally".

Part III - seems like it needs a section (sentence?) introducing it, or
a few more words defining each question.  Same comment for section IV
question 8 (GRASS GUI), and also in this question the word "intuitiv"
should have an "e" on the end.

For the "would like to contribute" boxes - maybe only need to ask for
the email address once?

Oh, dear, I just finished filling it out, and there's no SUBMIT button!
  Pressing return does not do anything for me either.

Browser = apple's safari (built on the Kbrowser engine), but I just
double checked, and that's not the cause for no submit button, it's the
same in Netscape.

Cheers,
Scott