[GRASS5] [bug #2620] (grass) Popup Menue bug r.reclass

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Sun Sep 12 19:19:59 EDT 2004

Michael Barton wrote:

> This problem affects r.colors, r.reclass, and r.recode.
>
> I've built scripts into tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7 to permit use of rules in
> all three. You can find these scripts in the $GISBASE/tcltkgrass/script
> folder. They show up in the menu as "reclassify raster using rules", etc.

We need a more general solution for this.

Programs which read from stdin need to declare this fact prior to
calling G_parser(), so that the GUI code can either run the program in
an xterm or, for non-interactive programs which read data from stdin,
provide a button to allow stdin to be redirected from a file.