[GRASS5] question about CVS

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Sep 16 12:22:53 EDT 2004

I am hoping that someone can check the CVS for me and give an independent
opinion on something that doesn¹t look quite right from my end.

I updated menu.tcl for d.m this morning and tried to update the script
r.univar.sh so that it gets compiled by default. I successfully updated the
script itself and associated description and html files. The latter was
necessary as it was getting compiled as r.univar, confusing with the binary
module r.univar. I also made a small update to the script. So far so good.

However, when I tried to change the name of the script directory from
r.univar to r.univar.sh it APPEARED to commit properly, but it seems to be
unchanged (i.e., still /r.univar) when I look at it via the web based CVS
page (a way to check to see if my commits have Œtaken¹). Also, when I try to
update the scripts Makefile accordingly, changing the entry from r.univar/
to r.univar.sh/ I am getting an error and it won¹t commit.

Possibly related, when I did the overhaul of d.m earlier this week, I also
committed a script directory, within the d.m folder. However, it doesn¹t
look as though it is there when I look at it via the web based CVS page.

Could someone check to see whether

1. the /scripts/r.univar directory has been changed to /scripts r.univar.sh?
2. if the scripts Makefile has been updated, changing r.univar / to
r.univar.sh /
3. If the /display/d.m/script directory is there

Thanks
Michael
Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Diversity and Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671