[GRASS5] french translation for GRASS-5.7 CVS

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Sep 28 13:42:03 EDT 2004

I have lots of diff files for 2 byte support in XDRIVER and
the required changes for tcltkgrass-i18N. I'll submit it
the next weeks step by step. As the origin is 5.0 some work
is needed to match 5.3/5.7.

During my recent stay in Asia I know (now) that the internationalization
is essential to attrack users in that region of the world.

Markus

Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it