[GRASS5] d.vect disp=cat|attr where=

Martin Landa landa at gama.fsv.cvut.cz
Fri Apr 22 13:04:55 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have problem with using d.vect.

Map contains centroid category number 608 and 70 (one layer).

 cat | typppd_kod
-----+------------
  70 |        304
 608 |         18

I would like to display category number or attribute based on where condition.

For example

d.vect kml_hp disp=shape,cat llaye=84 where="typppd_kod=304" lay=84

should have display only category 70. But d.vect doesn't work on this way. The both categories
(so 608/70) are displayed.

I have tried to prepare simple patch for d.vect. I hope that it could be useful and maybe added
to CVS tree.

Best regards,

	Martin

---
Martin Landa <landa at gama.fsv.cvut.cz> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *
CTU Prague, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Republic