[GRASS5] r.watershed documentation: bits missing

Daniel Calvelo Aros dcalvelo at minag.gob.pe
Wed Aug 3 13:54:26 EDT 2005

Hi *,

While browsing the description.html files in order to tidy a little the messy
ones, I stumbled upon the following in r.watershed/front/description.html:

---------
with a verbose description of the input maps.  The interactive version of
<EM></EM> can prepare inputs to lumped-parameter hydrologic models.
After a verbose interactive session, <EM></EM> will query the user for a number of
map layers.  Each map layer's values will be tabulated by watershed basin and sent
to an output file.  This output file is organized to ease data entry into a
lumped-parameter hydrologic model program.  The non-interactive version of
<EM></EM> cannot create this file.
---------

What are those <em></em>? My guess is 'r.watershed' should be there, but I'm
quite unsure. Anybody knows what was the original source for this documentation?

Daniel.

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros