[GRASS5] Creating 3D vector objects

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Aug 4 02:18:22 EDT 2005

I had a question yesterday about the creation of 3D vector objects in GRASS.
I¹ve seen screenshots of them (the dinosaur and water tower), but don¹t have
any idea on how to create them. I thought there was a tutorial on the WIKI,
but the only thing I found was Jachym Cepicky¹s perl module for 3D
trees‹with the explanation in Czech (I think).

I¹ve scanned the docs, tutorial pages, and other documentation pages to no
avail. So, can anyone point to a reference that tells how to create those
nifty 3D vector images?

Thanks
Michael
PO Box 872402