[GRASS5] GRASS 6.0.1RC1 released

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Aug 4 04:11:26 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 10:24:07PM -0500, William Kyngesburye wrote:
> On Aug 3, 2005, at 6:34 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > only these two problems?
>
> Except for the SHLIB_LD bug, and the big r.terraflow GCC 4 issue,
> just these keep it from a clean build on Mac OS X Tiger.
>

> As I thought about this, I looked at options I haven't tried yet.
> One is NLS - what's this?  The requirements doc says nothing about this.
>

> thanks

OK, I see:
 http://grass.itc.it/platforms/macgrass/grass.php
 "Edit configure. Around line 2200 find a block that starts with Rhapsody-*|Darwin-*) (it's the first one in the file). Change the SHLIB_LD line to:"

should I do so?
But the file which must be changes is aclocal.m4, around line 926.
Then autoconf-2.13 needs to be re-run.

Concerning r.terraflow GCC 4: I have no idea how to change that.

Markus