[GRASS5] GRASS 6.0.1RC1 released

William K woklist at charter.net
Thu Aug 4 10:16:03 EDT 2005

On Aug 4, 2005, at 3:11 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> OK, I see:
>  http://grass.itc.it/platforms/macgrass/grass.php
>  "Edit configure. Around line 2200 find a block that starts with
> Rhapsody-*|Darwin-*) (it's the first one in the file). Change the
> SHLIB_LD line to:"
>
> should I do so?
> But the file which must be changes is aclocal.m4, around line 926.
> Then autoconf-2.13 needs to be re-run.

bug #2544.

That would be great if someone could do that.  I figured it would be
a change in the autoconf stuff but I don't know anything about that.

> Concerning r.terraflow GCC 4: I have no idea how to change that.

yeah, I figure Helena and friends are working on that.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe