[GRASS5] new symbols

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 05:42:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have just made a new star icon (symbol code follows; screenshot of
d.vect at size=15 attached).

I would like to replace the existing basic/star icon and then add both
the new star and new triangle icons to the 6.0.x release branch.

alternatives:
} add new star icon as "star5" or something, leave old "star" file
as-is
} replace star file, keep old 4-point star as "star4" or something
- don't touch the 6.0.x branch.

but I prefer the upgrade by replacement route so the default "star" is
the best one we have. Any objections before I send to the CVS?

another question is if for the 6.1-cvs branch we can move airport,
target, etc out of basic/ and into extra/?  basic/ is getting cluttered
with non-basic icons (ie more than [8|12] icons there) but for this
there is the potential to break user scripts.

Hamish

VERSION 1.0
BOX -10 -10 10 10
POLYGON