[GRASS5] Re: [DebianGIS] problem building debian package from GRASS CVS source

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Aug 8 08:19:18 EDT 2005

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 09:57:59PM -0400, Steve Halasz wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 21:22 +0200, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> > 2) Have the deb package config files from the DebianGIS effort flown back into
> > the GRASS CVS ?
> Yes. But I'm packaging releases for debian, the most recent of which is
> 6.0.1RC1. I haven't personally done anything to update for 6.1/cvs.
>
> There is a duplicate set of targets in the debian/rules file. Deleting
> everything after the second #!/usr/bin/make -f is a start.

Fixed.

> But it looks
> like there are other problems when it gets to debian/fixscripts.sh
> because nviz is gone or moved.

Please post the error (or send it to me).
In general I cannot help/test too much as I don't have Debian here.

However, I want to enable Debian users like Moritz to compile
6.1-CVS without extra efforts, that's why I updated debian/ from
the work done for 6.0.0.

Without bothering the lists too much, Moritz[/Steve] and me can
solve that offlist.

Markus