[GRASS5] vector line thickness implemented - was Re: R_line_width()

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Tue Aug 9 09:05:07 EDT 2005

Hi Huidae,

I have just tried the new line width option and it works great.

Unfortunately I think I have discovered a side-effect from it. If you
draw another line feature after drawing a vector with the width option
it is drawn at whatever width the vector was drawn at. For example if
you draw a vector with width=3 and then draw a grid and barscale (for
example) the grid and barscale are drawn with the same heavy line.

Is it possible to reset the line width at the end of a draw to avoid
this problem?

--
Bob Covill