[GRASS5] vector line thickness implemented - was Re: R_line_width()

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:02:02 EDT 2005

Hmm, it seems that R_color() has the same problem if it's not called by
the next drawing module. When I commented out R_color() block (lines
139-143) in display/d.grid/main.c, it draws grid lines with the last
color d.vect used.

In terms of consistency, current R_line_width() looks OK. But since it's
new feature, no drawing module takes into account this side effect or
some modules even don't need this feature. For the latter case, it will
be simple to modify d.vect. Check out the latest CVS version.

Thank you.
Huidae Cho