[GRASS5] [bug #3506] (grass) drastic scene setup change after adjusting the 'zexag'

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Thu Aug 11 09:54:43 EDT 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3506

Subject: drastic scene setup change after adjusting the 'zexag'

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 61 cvs 09.08.05

NVIZ

1. view 'eye'
2. change the 'zexag'
3. hover mouse pointer over the 'height' slider
4. display gets automatically refreshed into a coarser res (using the 'Grid Resolution' propably) and the whole display changes drastically though I didn't tell it to; I only wanted to change the exageration and I don't want to have to set up the whole display once more - over and over whenever I change the 'zexag'

This shouldn't happen, should it?

Maciek