[GRASS5] [bug #3507] (grass) NVIZ: display degrade after switching desktops

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Thu Aug 11 10:04:21 EDT 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3507

Subject: NVIZ: display degrade after switching desktops

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 61 cvs 09.08.05

When I change virtual desktops and get back to one with NVIZ, the previously displayed vector overlay gets erased and the elavation gets displayed with a coarser 'Grid Resolution' instead of the 'Polygon Resolution'. Thus each time I change desktops I have to re'DRAW'.

Does Anybody have the same problem? Could it be something wrong with my Kde (3.3, Mandriva 2005) or OpenGL (nvidia, GeForce4 MX 400, nvidia genuine driver, pretty fresh release)?

If not my fault, great if could be fixed.

Maciek