[GRASS5] Re: [GRASS translations] Making po - errors

Paulo Marcondes paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 14:09:51 EDT 2005

2005/8/17, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it>:
> We have to discuss what to do with "\r..." in these messages.

I was talking to a C-programmer here and he suggested using backspaces.

> > I just wanted to compile the po files, just to get the hang of it.

> It says "should not" which sounds like a warning to me.

I'll try again and see if it compiles despite the warnings.
However, the files thus generated are exactly the same you emailed me
2 or 3 days ago.

> This is (hopefully understandable described in locale/README,
> please have a look there and tell me/us how to improve the file.

Just read it, seems fine. I'll try at home and see what it feels like.
--
Os bandidos aprovam a proibição
da venda de armas.