[GRASS5] rgb color support in ps.map ?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 19:43:20 EDT 2005

> what is the status of RGB color support in ps.map ?
> Can one use rgb codes for all elements, some elements or none ?

rrr:ggg:bbb color naming works for some features not for others.
Generally, vector drawing instructions (by Radim) support it, others
(legacy commands) may or may not at about 50/50 odds.

> If not for all, it there a specific reason for this other than
> "just" having to adapt the code to mirror those elements which
> support it ?

For the parts I've modified, I've (mostly) only added it where I needed
it. If there is a specific command which you are desperate to have it
work with let us know so we can focus on that first.

Hamish