[GRASS5] [bug #3585] (grass) bus error in general/manage modules

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Dec 1 16:51:51 EST 2005

It's Postgres.  When I leave out Postgres support in GDAL, GRASS
behaves.  It doesn't matter whether I build Postgres support into
GRASS or not, as long as it is in GDAL, parts of GRASS don't like
GDAL (r.in.gdal works, btw).

I'm using Postgres 8.0.4 + PostGIS 1.0.4 right now, but at the time I
noticed the problem it was Postgres 8.0.3 + PostGIS 1.0.3, and I
think I was at Postgres 8.0.3 at a time when it did work, but PostGIS
went thru a few versions (1.0.x).  The only big change I see in there
is adding readline support to Postgres and GRASS.