[GRASS5] [bug #3903] (grass) I tried to digitize manually and I tried to create a table (Settings>table) before creatind my polygons. Then I had this message :

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Dec 16 10:18:43 EST 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3903

Subject: I tried to digitize manually and I tried to create a table (Settings>table) before creatind my polygons. Then I had this message :

grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 6.1 for mac

I am actually a phD Student on biology and a new user of Grass 6.1 on macos X (10.4).

I tried to digitize manually and I tried to create a table (Settings>table) before creatind my polygons.
Then I had this message : "Error: invalid command name ".dialog1.pw.f1.fram.win.text". nvalid command name ".dialog0.pw.f1.frame.win.text"
invalid command name ".dialog0.pw.f1.frame.win.text"
    while executing
"$outtext insert end $str"
    invoked from within
"if [eof $fh] {
		close $fh
	} else {
		set str [gets $fh]
		append str "\n"
		if { [fblocked $fh] } { set str [read $fh] }
		while {[set idx [string f..."
    (procedure "prnout" line 5)
    invoked from within
"prnout 1 file23"

After, when I digitize new boundary, I can not enter this record into the table (which didn't exist). For the moment, I just tried to have a simple file data without links with postgres for example.