[GRASS5] Fwd: Indic support in GRASS GIS with Indix2

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:35:02 EST 2005

Hello all,

Sorry for a much belated response.
Indian Language support for GRASS (For GUI and
in the map lables) will be highly benificiary.

A discussion on a better GUI for GRASS is already
going on. I think it may end up with using GTK or
QT as toolkit. Both GTK and QT has indian language
support.
So this work may become irrelevent, according to the
future plans of the GUI team. So we may need to switch
to pango/Qt

--
Change the rules, or the rules will change you
     ---------Kumaranasan