[GRASS5] script posting question (and sorry for earlier offtopic posting)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Dec 30 12:09:31 EST 2005

As Maciek says, I changed r.in.aster recently to match changes in gdal 1.3.1
hdf4 parsing. If you are using an earlier version of gdal (e.g., 1.2.8), you
need the older version of r.in.aster. If you are using the current version
of gdal (1.3.1), you need the most recent cvs version of r.in.aster.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213