[GRASS5] tools/g.html2man/g.html2man update (PERL) to support table tag?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Feb 10 06:44:03 EST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 11:37:59AM +1300, Hamish wrote:
> > I just discovered that tools/g.html2man/g.html2man
> > does not support tables
> > (see e.g. current r.in.gdal, r3.out.ascii etc)
> >
> > g.manual -m r.in.gdal
> > g.manual -m r3.out.ascii
> >
> > are looking messy in the table section.
>

> r.in.gdal doesn't have a <TABLE>, just <PRE>.
> man version looks just fine here.
> ?

cvs up -dP

See also:

cd docs/html/
grep -il '<table' *.html

database.html
display.html
full_index.html
general.html
imagery.html
paint.html
photo.html
postGRASS.html
postscript.html
r3.out.ascii.html
raster3D.html
raster.html
r.in.gdal.html
r.terraflow.html
vector.html

> I don't think r3.out.ascii was using <TR> correctly which may account
> for the lack of newlines, but regardless I've replaced TABLE with PRE
> now.

Should be change all tables to pre? I would prefer to have
g.html2man fixed (maybe doing pre tricks there).

Markus