[GRASS5] fixed 2 bugs in GIS Manager GRASS 6

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Feb 16 21:24:43 EST 2005

It should be fixed now - moving the fprintf after G_parser actually did it,
but I have to close the GIS manager and re-open it by d.m - then v.surf.rst launched from GUI
works (don't ask me why). It also works from command line->GUI.
I will have to contact the user to ask about the data to see why there was a problem
on command line.

thanks for the advice,

Helena