[GRASS5] Referencing jpeg images without display

David Piasecki piasecda at nv.doe.gov
Mon Jan 3 20:39:39 EST 2005

Is there a non-graphical command for georeferencing an imported jpeg or
tiff image? For my own use, I can use i.target and i.points and all
that jazz to do it from the Grass GUI; however, I don't want the users
of my application to go out to Grass because they are unfamiliar with
it and will undoubtedly get confused and take their frustration out on
me. So is there a way I could simply pass Grass the GCPs from the image
with matching coordinates via the command line?

Thanks,
David