[GRASS5] r3.mapcalc

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Mon Jan 10 12:27:49 EST 2005

There were probably other bugs, but the real problem is, I believe, that
setup_region() in map3.c is not called before map_type() which is
calling G3d_openCellOld(). I think that setup_region should be
added somewhere in the beginning of r.mapcalc, but I don't want to touch
  the r.mapcalc, for now I just added setup_region() before
G3d_openCellOld().

Radim