[GRASS5] [bug #2927] (grass) d.what.vect - broken pipe

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Thu Jan 27 07:48:29 EST 2005

I have got an idea! main() in lib/form/form.c is using G_* functions and
G_gisinit() should be always called before other G_ functions are used.

Could you please try to comment sleep(1) and add G_gisinit("form");
as the first function in main(), i.e. before
G_debug ( 2, "Form: main()" ); ?

Let us know if it helps.

Radim