[GRASS5] GRASS 6.0.1 release schedule

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Jul 2 14:45:10 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 16:38 +0100, Paul Kelly wrote:
> > r.proj works ONLY when source and target mapset names are identical
> > http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3362&display=History
>
> That has been fixed (revert change to lib/gis/asprintf.c using G_tempfile)
> I didn't resolve the bug report as there was a discussion about
> G_tempfile() usage ongoing.

I'm about 2/3 done with the G_tempfile()/G_local_tempfile() stuff.  I
don't think it would be wise to apply my changes at this stage of the
release as it requires modification of many files that need to be
reviewed by the list before they're applied.

I could finish this over the weekend if it is really necessary to deal
with before release.

--
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com>