[GRASS5] rst bug fixes, r.watershed

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 4 01:00:29 EDT 2005

3381 should be now fixed for v.surf.rst

Are there still problems with GUI (see 2990), the current version works for me.

2986 is still there but that is low priority and I cannot find a reason why it
is doing the quantization incorrectly (it maybe in the library, not rst)

Is 2925 still a problem?

3112 r.watershed - it si quite likely that Hamish is right and a creation
of random color table for basins and halfbasins holds r.watershed from finishing
(maybe for large number of basins - it is too late here now but if somebody could
look at the close_maps2.c in r.watershed/ram this may not be too difficult to fix,
by replacing it by some simpler type of color table).

If Maciek could do some cleanup in the bug reports, it would be really great and
it may actually help to get the most important bugs fixed faster. For some reason
I don't have a permision to resolve the bugs in the report.

helena