[GRASS5] rst bug fixes, r.watershed

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon Jul 4 14:47:15 EDT 2005

From: "Helena" <hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu>

> 3381 should be now fixed for v.surf.rst
>
> Are there still problems with GUI (see 2990), the current version works
> for me.
>
> 2986 is still there but that is low priority and I cannot find a reason
> why it
> is doing the quantization incorrectly (it maybe in the library, not rst)
>
> Is 2925 still a problem?
>
> 3112 r.watershed - it si quite likely that Hamish is right and a creation
> of random color table for basins and halfbasins holds r.watershed from
> finishing
> (maybe for large number of basins - it is too late here now but if
> somebody could
> look at the close_maps2.c in r.watershed/ram this may not be too difficult
> to fix,
> by replacing it by some simpler type of color table).
>
> If Maciek could do some cleanup in the bug reports, it would be really
> great and
> it may actually help to get the most important bugs fixed faster. For some
> reason
> I don't have a permision to resolve the bugs in the report.

Helena

I have contacted the authors of bugs you mentioned (excluding 3112), let's
see if they can check how things are now. Anyway I'm really going to do a
bugtracker cleanup when I have more spare time, checking (if possible) bug
by bug (6.1 first, maybe 6.0.1 next, then those regarding 5.5) if still
apllies and contact
the author.

That's gonna be about next weekend I hope. I'm pretty occupied now - got the
job thanks to Grass and other OS GIS software partly :). But sooner or later
I'll do the cleanup in close future.

Maciek