[GRASS5] GRASS 6.0.1 release schedule

William K woklist at charter.net
Sun Jul 3 17:30:26 EDT 2005

On Jul 3, 2005, at 4:19 AM, Hamish wrote:

>> Those are the main ones, that I think should get into a 6.0.1
>> release, and 6.1 of course.  There are a few others I haven't checked
>> recently, or that have been quietly fixed or fixed themselves (how
>> can I close them?).
>>

> Add a reply or comment to the bug in the bug tracker of the bug
> that is
> finished saying so, and cc grass5.

I've added comments to some in the past.  I guess the problem there
is that they don't seem to be sent to anyone, even the list (unless
you add a cc).  And replies are sent to me (the originator of the
bug), or so the form says so I didn't bother to try.

I think there was a suggestion on the list once to send email direct
to some address instead of using the web forms.  Is that possible?
If so, maybe some explanation about that on the bug report page?

At least for closing them, Maciek's 'volunteer' request to cc him
sounds good (I just tried one).

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy