grass bugtracker how-to (was Re: [GRASS5] GRASS 6.0.1 release schedule)

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Mon Jul 4 14:45:48 EDT 2005

From: "William K" <woklist at charter.net>

> I've added comments to some in the past.  I guess the problem there  is
> that they don't seem to be sent to anyone, even the list (unless  you add
> a cc).  And replies are sent to me (the originator of the  bug), or so the
> form says so I didn't bother to try.
>
> I think there was a suggestion on the list once to send email direct  to
> some address instead of using the web forms.  Is that possible?   If so,
> maybe some explanation about that on the bug report page?

As I'm going to mess with the butracker a little can somebody please explain
to me once and for all:
1. To what addresses does the fresh entry get sent whether it was given as
Comment, Reply, Take or Resolve?
2. How do I separate email adressess in the CC field? Is "x at whatever.com;
z at whatever.org" (without quotation marks) ok?
3. What do I do with spam?
4. Anything I have to know but forgot to ask.

> At least for closing them, Maciek's 'volunteer' request to cc him  sounds
> good (I just tried one).

Ahh, that's you. Please always sign. It is impossible to distinguish guest's
entries otherwise.

Maciek