[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:7386] ANOUNCEMENT: GRASS 6 Exension Manager

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Mon Jul 4 09:10:00 EDT 2005

OK. I browed the net and apparently there IS a problem
with Apple's version of the dirent.h system include file.
It seems there is an easy way to fix this, though.
Try the following:

In reg_entries.c (the file that throws the error by including
an erroneous dirent.h) add a line

#include <sys/types.h>

BEFORE the line that reads:

#include </usr/include/sys/dirent.h>

This should import the necessary type definitions, which Apple
seems to have overlooked.

Now, run

make clean

then

make

to see how far the compilation gets this time. If it stops at another
file with the same error message, apply the same fix to that file as
well.

Hope this helps

Benjamin