[GRASS5] NVIZ Cutting planes

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Tue Jul 12 03:04:28 EDT 2005

Dear list,

I am trying to use the cutting-plane panel from nviz to create
block-pictures. It works like it should especially the color-settings.
Regarding to the manual the color can be chosen between top, bottom,
blending, grey, no color.

Grey and no color does work as it should, but the other parts (which
are interesting for me) do not work...
The planes still keep black, example here [1].

Is there any mystery I need to know to make the color-options work?

Thanks for any enlightments...

Best
	Stephan Holl

[1] http://www.gdf-hannover.de/holl/tmp/nviz_cutting_plane.png

--
       ::ACHTUNG:: Neue Adresse und Telefonnummer ::ACHTUNG::

GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508