[GRASS5] NVIZ Cutting planes

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Tue Jul 12 07:40:48 EDT 2005

Hello Bob,

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:27:03 -0300 Bob Covill <bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca>
wrote:

> Hi Stephan,
>
> I think the color is drawn on only one side of the cutting plane. Try
> using the rotate option to spin the cutting plane around, and the
> colors should appear.
>
> Not a perfect solution, but give it a try.

Cool! This works. Indeed, not an ideal solutions. Are there plans to
make this more intuitive (e.g. make both sides of the cutting plane
colored)?

Let's document this in the help-page of nviz's cutting plane section.

Thanks so far for the pointer.

Best
	Stephan

--
       ::ACHTUNG:: Neue Adresse und Telefonnummer ::ACHTUNG::

GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508