[GRASS5] Evidential reasoning classifier

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 01:35:33 EDT 2005

Thanks....
Can you give some link (/reference) to your work on Dempster shafer theory?
It will be useful for me.... Have you developed image classifier using Dempster
Shafer theory, or you used it for some other work. (I could not understand the
term spatial prediction well).

I didnt used IDRISI anytime. But I too feel that grass lacks methods for DSS
and handling uncertainty. I am also interested in soft computing in
remote sensing
and GIS. I may be able to help you in this regard........

Take care,
Sajith VK
--
Change the rules, or the rules will change you
     ---------Kumaranasan