[GRASS5] r.wavelet

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:52:05 EDT 2005

Andrea,
   I tried to compile r.wavelet, with the make file you provided.
What does the include head.mk and tail.mk means?

Anyway I endup with some error. Error is
           "Makefile:13: *** missing separator.  Stop."
(I dont have idea about makefiles)
Can you send me the complete make file.
It will be helpful if you update the r.wavelet file in grass adons,
so that it can be straightly complied in grass6.

A binary distribution is also desired, if possible.........

Thanks.......
Bye