[GRASS5] GRASS 6 extension manager second release!

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jul 27 14:32:56 EDT 2005

I agree with Radim (later post) that putting this in the CVS is a good idea.
I¹d like to see a couple more tests too, however. At the moment, it compiled
with no effort on my Mac G5 but not on my G4 PowerBook‹even though both are
running the same OS and (AFAIK) have the same developers tools. On the G5,
it is really slick. A great addition to GRASS.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA