[GRASS5] Re: fragstats extension

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Tue Jul 26 13:06:01 EDT 2005

Sure, this is exactly the sort of thing I designed
GEM for. I will try and write up some better documentation
soon so people will be able to use for their benefit.

Unfortunately, things are not so easy with OpenDWG.
I contacted the developers and they do not
allow redistribution of their libs, even as binary,
non GPL-software (hmpf!).
So GEM cannot really improve anything here ...