[GRASS5] Re: Gem compiling error

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Thu Jul 28 13:26:54 EDT 2005

This sounds like the same bug you reported to me
some time ago.

tried to add this line:

#include <sys/types.h>

to every .c file that has:

#include /usr/include/sys/dirent.h

(make sure that types.h is included on a line
preceeding dirent.h)
This is a problem that often pops up on Mac mailing lists
and is to do with Apple shipping corrupt system header files.
I thought I had fixed this in the 0.95 release but obviously
not ...

As to why you get this problem on one machine and not on the other
I have no clue.

Cheers,

Benjamin