[GRASS5] [bug #3298] (grass) GUI stop/continue button

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Wed Jun 1 02:50:23 EDT 2005

Hamish

Thank you for this workaround. However, if possible, having stop/cont button
back would be very handy - one click instead of "top" and 4 keyboard
pressings (7 pressings alltogether) or "renice +19 -p $$" (17 pressings)
each time. Also modifying grass .grass.bashrc according to your listing will
be likely beyond knowledge of average Grass user, while everybody is capable
of using mouse.

I understand you wanted to help me and I'll make use of your suggestion,
thanks. However it would be wrong to take this as an ultimate solution for
all.

Maciek

From: "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com>