[GRASS5] [bug #3323] (grass) r.le.setup does not work properly

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Mon Jun 6 10:37:08 EDT 2005

hallo,
we try to make fragstats (http://www.umass.edu/landeco/research/fragstats/fragstats.html) work with grass. Paolo Cavallini knows more about this.
He says, that fragstats should be better, than r.le* modules in GRASS.

However, it seems, there is some bug in the code (Can not allocate space for
edge!), it would be good, if you could test r.frastats too, so that we know more
about this.

The package with r.fragsts can be downloaded here:
    http://les-ejk.cz/programs/grass/fragstats.tgz

It contains:
    * fragstats with support for GRASS-raster
    * r.fragststs -- GRASS-shell script for fragstats
    * files for QGIS (GRASS-Tools)

To install run
    ./configure --with-grass=/path/to/grass/inculde/dir ...
    make
    make install

I hope, it works :-)

Jachym