[GRASS5] [bug #3321] (grass) several scripts missing in build though present in source

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jun 8 11:29:16 EDT 2005

Moritz recently added v.db.addcol and v.db.update to the cvs. I thought
r.in.aster was already in the cvs, but am happy to add it if you want. It is
available on the GRASS WIKI site and my own web site. I won't have access to
the cvs until July though. If anyone else wants to commit it, it would be
great.

V.append is another potentially useful script I've posted, but could use
some cleanup. It essentially does a v.patch while preserving attributes
(something v.patch probably ought to have an option to do)

Michael

On 6/7/05 8:52 AM, "Markus Neteler" <neteler at itc.it> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 01:05:52PM +0200, Request Tracker wrote:
>> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3321
>>
>> Subject: several scripts missing in build though present in source
>>
>> Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
>> grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
>> grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
>> GRASS Version: cvs 06.06.05
>>
>> including lately added v.db.addcol & v.db.update
>
> This is in the responsibility of the author.
>
>> and
>>
>> g3.setregion
>
>  -> g.region (see WIKI:
> http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/ModulePortingList, ->
> General volume commands)
>
>> g3.createwind
>
>  -> g.region
>
>> r.in.aster
>> r3.mapcalculator
>
> Again in the responsibility of the author.
>

>> Are all these intended not to be available to the user?
>
> The g3.* above are retired. For the others I dunno.
>
> Ciao
>
>  Markus

PO Box 872402
Arizona State University