[GRASS5] [bug #3321] (grass) several scripts missing in build though present in source

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Jun 8 15:30:38 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 08:29:16AM -0700, Michael Barton wrote:
> Moritz recently added v.db.addcol and v.db.update to the cvs. I thought
> r.in.aster was already in the cvs,

It *is* in the CVS but it is not activated. Should it be activated?

> but am happy to add it if you want. It is
> available on the GRASS WIKI site and my own web site. I won't have access to
> the cvs until July though. If anyone else wants to commit it, it would be
> great.

Since yesterday I have permission denied problems with CVS.
Maybe someone else can activate r.in.aster.

> V.append is another potentially useful script I've posted, but could use
> some cleanup. It essentially does a v.patch while preserving attributes
> (something v.patch probably ought to have an option to do)

Personally I would be prefer to see v.patch fixed rather than adding
a very similar program.

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it