[GRASS5] new functions for GRASS-News

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Mar 2 16:46:00 EST 2005

Dear GRASS developers,

I know that everybody is pretty engaged in bugfixes etc. for the next stable
release however after the code freeze I assume that many nice, exciting
functions will be added. Therefore I would like to ask everybody not just to
submit these nice nifty functionalities to cvs but send as well an email to me
including the command and a very brief explanation (text inside mail). I will
convert it to Latex afterwards.

These informations will added to a section in GRASS-News covering new
functions (inside an old command) or new commands.

thanks in advance, cheers Martin